Re[2]: Introduction and Newbie Questions

  • Darren D. Wall
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2003
      Hairy Green Toads from Mars made Brad write,

      BS> Hi. Flat out you will enjoy the 94-96 fleetwood better. After
      BS> owning both eras of cars the 94-96 is a way better car. The power
      BS> of the lt1 and the style of the big body is the way to go! the lt1
      BS> has way more parts aval. to make it faster and handle better than
      BS> the old body style. You have to realize that underneath the 94-96
      BS> are the same car as the Impala ss and almost all the parts
      BS> interchange. So you could use susp. upgrades and motor upgrades
      BS> for the impi ss. hope this helps!

      Thanks, and it does help. Overwhelming opinion is the 94-96 cars are
      better overall and much more enjoyable to own. I can't believe that
      these cars can be had for $6000-8000. Is there some reason for the
      lower values aside from popularity?

      Are there any problem areas or things I should pay special attention
      to when looking at/test driving these cars? I have found 2 in my area
      and hopefully will be able to look at them this weekend.

      --
      Best regards,

      Darren D. Wall
      mailto:darrenwall@...