Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] 85 cadillac s&s hearse

  • Tom McKenna
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2003
      Where are you located????
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: litcgar
      Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 2:08 PM
      Subject: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] 85 cadillac s&s hearse

      im wondering what i would need to put a bone stock northstar in my 85
      rear wheel drive hearse  my hearse is like a fleetwood drivetrain and
      i have a bad 4100 in there now that i might end up rebuilding if i
      cant find something to put in it within the next 30 days (city is
      making me get it running or get rid of it)although i doubt i could
      get a northstar in it in 30 days but i'll be looking down the road
      for that anyhow  im looking for a good used 4100 dirt cheap  just
      need to get this dead sled running

      thanks
      chris

      ---