85 cadillac s&s hearse

  • litcgar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2003
      im wondering what i would need to put a bone stock northstar in my 85
      rear wheel drive hearse my hearse is like a fleetwood drivetrain and
      i have a bad 4100 in there now that i might end up rebuilding if i
      cant find something to put in it within the next 30 days (city is
      making me get it running or get rid of it)although i doubt i could
      get a northstar in it in 30 days but i'll be looking down the road
      for that anyhow im looking for a good used 4100 dirt cheap just
      need to get this dead sled running

      thanks
      chris