500 ci header question

  • Vince <nailhead455@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      Has anyone installed the 500 ci motor in an early 60's Caddilac and
      used headers? I've got a 500 in my 61 S&S Hearse and would like to
      install headers but don't know which big block chevy headers will
      clear the frame, steering gearbox, etc... with the adapters. Any
      help would be appreciated.

      I also have a set of 61 S&S Hubcaps in good shape if anyone is
      interested. I putting bolt on moons on the car to pass tech at both
      the drags and East Coast Timing Association land speed events.

      Thanks

      Vince
      61 Cadillac S&S Hearse "Edgar"