Steel timing set

  • Alex <bigshot@austin.rr.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
      I'm looking for a 3-piece timing set to replace the stock nylon crap
      on my 75 Eldorado. Can anyone recommend particular brands to check
      out/avoid? Are "iron" sets basically the same? I want to find
      something locally, i.e. at O'Reilly, Napa, Autozone, etc.
    • superted60
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2003
        Most likely too late for this but I think the only set to buy is the
        true roller set. Cost about $95 from MTS and maybe others sell
        them. I had a steel set on the T-Bird that only last 20 seconds and
        costs me a lot of work. The $95 seems cheap after this.
        TED

        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Alex