Re: 1968 Fuel Injection Conversion

  • zenishus <rkirbyn@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2003
      i have seen four barrel versions of these for sale.thats what id get.
    • Pollorey
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 9, 2003
        I heard you the first time. Why did I have to receive 10 of your emails?
        What does this have to do with Cadillac?!
        I'm not interested, thanks.

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 9, 2003
          Sorry guys I thought I was answering the prof!

[...]

        • Karl Fisher Rarities (Switzerland)