Re: Introduction

  • Sal Collaziano <collaziano@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2003
      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, bill lutzius
      <billlutzius@y...> wrote:
      > Sal, i wish i have had half the cadillacs you have
      > had.

      Thanks.. I guess I've been lucky. But keep in mind - I bought them
      very inexpensively.. The Sedan DeVille was $300 - and in excellent
      condition and great running. The passeneger door wouldn't open - that
      was the only problem - and it was easy to fix.. The Eldorado's were
      both around $1200.00 and they both ran great as well - and looked
      great.. The deals are out there. :)

      Sal Collaziano
      www.cadillacforums.com