Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Introduction

  • bill lutzius
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2003
      Sal, i wish i have had half the cadillacs you have
      had.
      --- "Sal Collaziano <collaziano@...>"

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Sal Collaziano <collaziano@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2003
        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, bill lutzius
        <billlutzius@y...> wrote:
        > Sal, i wish i have had half the cadillacs you have
        > had.

        Thanks.. I guess I've been lucky. But keep in mind - I bought them
        very inexpensively.. The Sedan DeVille was $300 - and in excellent
        condition and great running. The passeneger door wouldn't open - that
        was the only problem - and it was easy to fix.. The Eldorado's were
        both around $1200.00 and they both ran great as well - and looked
        great.. The deals are out there. :)

        Sal Collaziano
        www.cadillacforums.com