1985 Eldorado 472 swap

  • Nathan Lambright <iceewalrus@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2002
      I have a 1985 Eldorado and a 472 that someone crammed into a 67
      fleetwood series 75. I was wondering what engine mounts and brakets
      you used to mount the 472 in your 82 eldorado.
    • kp5002002 <kp5002002@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2003
        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "Nathan
        Lambright <iceewalrus@y...>" <iceewalrus@y...> wrote:
        > I have a 1985 Eldorado and a 472 that someone crammed into a 67
        > fleetwood series 75. I was wondering what engine mounts and
        brakets
        > you used to mount the 472 in your 82 eldorado.
        Check archives...this swap has been done before.