Moderator wanted for Cadillac70Eldorado Yahoo group

  • Cody Carson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2002
      I have built MANY yahoo groups. And my online time is now limited. I have two wonderful moderators for Cadillac_Performance_Association, but need volunteer help for Cadillac70Eldorado. I would like it to be a 70 Eldo owner or someone who wants a 70 Eldo for restoration or Hot Rod purposes. I cannot pay for the service-the only reward would be in "pride of ownership" as the moderators ,to me, are considered co owners of the group and do help manage it. The main jobs of the moderator would be to delete spam and non related messages to remove porn and inappropriate links from the links page, and to delete members who's profiles that contain subject matter that would be considered objectionable to parents of teenagers. Both Cadillac group are to be kept as family friendly zones. An email should be sent to members that have crude or porn material in their profiles giving them a chance to "clean it up" before they are removed. This post does serve notice to members that may have profiles that are objectionable- I have not had time to go through them all yet. Members that have profile content that would be considered as dangerous, (such as pedophiles and/or  those that condone crime, porn, or violence) are to be banned. Please Note: I love every one. I do not care what age, race, color, gender, religion or culture a member has. I do care about the safety of my members. That is the only acceptable attitude for a moderator of one of my groups. Prejudice or bigotry will not be tolerated.
         If you are interested in helping moderate this group, please email me. Please do not post a reply to this in the groups as I want to keep the messages cadillac related. Thanks,
      Cody
      And if I don't get another chance to post...... Merry Christmas everyone.