1998 Cadillac Seville service manuals for sale

  • scotty_511 <scotty_511@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2002
      I have a brand new set of 1998 Cadillac Seville service manuals for
      sale. There are 3 manuals that make up the set and weigh appx. 13lbs!!
      These are the original, 3000+ page GM factory 1998 service manuals -
      not like in the auto parts stores. They cover just about everything
      you'll ever need to keep your Caddy in top order. Anything from
      rebuilding the engine to just finding out how to change that burnt-
      out bulb in the dash and everything in between! Shows detailed
      exterior, interior, mechanical illustrations & electrical schematics,
      trouble shooting tables, computer codes, decode VIN and RPO(regular
      production options) HAS IT ALL.

      These service manuals retail for $120 + S&H (they are HEAVY!) at
      www.helminc.com

      Will sell for $70.00 + S&H (UPS ground delivery should be $15-$30
      depending on your zip code) Email mail me at scotty_511@... if
      you want to see a photo or need more info.