Ideas for my first car

  • Misty Sakkinen <Txnmisty@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2002
      I'm going to be sixteen next year and I am looking for ideas about
      what kind of car to get. If I go with Cadillac I want something
      sporty but good on MPGs and that does not cost too much. I'm thinking
      early or mid 90's Eldorado. Any suggestions?
      Thanks,
      Misty
    • bill lutzius
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2002
        Girls look good in eldorado,s.Get a late model,as new
        as your money can buy.
        --- "Misty Sakkinen <Txnmisty@...>"

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Misty Sakkinen <Txnmisty@aol.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 16, 2002
          Eldorado is a beautiful car. White sounds like a winner
          My grandparents always drove Caddy's. They would be so
          proud. Where I live in New England there aren't many Caddy's.
          But when I visit family in Texas, they are everywhere.

          Thanks for the advice!