N*_Fiero conversion / TH-125

  • horsemanheadless <horsemanheadless@yahoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2002
      Hello, I joined this club today, I bought a '94 N* this past
      weekend, plan to modify it using some aftermrket components fom
      chrfab. over the next year+. I have heard much discussion in other
      forum's such as pennock's about 5 spd. conversions, I would like to
      beef up my TH-125 with a shift kit, I live in the city and my wife
      will be driving the car as well. I realize this will require a shift
      kit. Will I have to modify the bellhousing for the starter?