Re: Steering shaft too close the the exhaust on my Chevelle

  • John Crosson <johnyac@worldnet.att.net>
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2002
      Appologies for not getting back to you all for a while. I have posted
      this same question on a few other sites. MTS's chat board came up
      with the same answer, add a few universal joints to the steering
      shaft. I am purchasing a set of Caddy exhaust flanges and am planning
      to build my own exhaust. Once this is finished the steering problem
      can be delt with.
      thanks
      John C.
    • bill lutzius