Wiring Diagram '95 STS

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Hi there
      I recently bought a '95 Seville STS here in the UK and need to
      convert the lighting to European specification. I've purchased the
      out-board rear light clusters containing the orange indicator lenses
      and now need some advice on how to adapt the wiring to give me
      seperate indicators and brake lights. If anyone has any advice or a
      wiring diagram for this vehicle, I would be VERY grateful indeed.
      Thanks.