Yahoo problem

  • hottrod41
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi there,

      I found I could not load the photos in the photo section for some
      reason, so I put them in the files section. It was the only way I
      could get any pix up. E-mail me at FHottrod4@...

      The cars have been stored quite a few years, so brake seals would
      be needed on all of them but they are all complete and would make
      great parts cars even tho it would not take much to get them running.

      hottrod