Re: 2005 STS

  • Orlando Perez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2010
      I will tell you that I have a problem with Bert Ogden in Edinburg Texas, my STS is having problems with thew fuel system, when I least expected it turns off on me or miss fires in the middle of traffic and the dealer keeps giving me the BS that they can not find the problem and I will tell you that I have extended warranty with it, but every time I bring it in, they keep it for a day and give it back to me with no repairs done and they want to keep charging me the 100 deductible, so in reference to your rear camera, complain complain complain now before warranty is out, because after that they will do nothing to fix it.