2007 escalade rear camera system

  • lance817
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2010
      My rear camera stopped coming on today without any fore warning. When I shift into reverse my screen stays the same and the camera doesn't come on. This just happened today. I removed and replaced the fuse for the radio and the camera system. No luck. What should I do???? Dont want to wait in the long line at the service dept. I know it's gotta be something simple. Never had a problem with it before. Can someone help???