2008 cadillac dts

  • DANIEL CONTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2010
      i'm emailing anyone who owns a 2008 dts, it is one of the worst vehicles i've owned, been driving for over 40 years!, had a 2000 deville, one of the best cars i owned, so sorry we sold it!!!!, the 2008 is in the shop so much it's disgusting for a 51,000 dollar window sticker vehicle and the resale value is awful, someone please respond, is it just me???, thanks