Re: Front seat headrests

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2010
      Two responses:
      A. My 2010 SRX is two months old. I think the headrests are two inches too high. I can't easily wear a campaign hat, the back tilts the hat forward.
      B. Take the "completely satisfied" issue in the follow up customer satisfaction survey to the limit. Hold off on responding until you are completely satisfied with this. I wanted cross rails that did not accompany the vehicle. Those were sent out sent to have me become completely satisfied.

      BTW this is the first useful post I've seen on an otherwise derailed message group.

      a happy SRX owner in Oregon