1983 Coupe DeVille

  • johnmichaelbrownjr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2002
      I have a 1983 Coupe DeVille, it's an HT4100, but it's RWD ;D
      Anyways, I was wondering if someone could give me some info about
      it's distributor. It's HEI.

      mainly the firing order and which is number one on the distributor
      cap. the cap is sorta at an angle, if you have any experience with
      one other than "front" from the chevy dealer to "right" from the
      caddy dealer, I'd appreciate it.