Exploding Sunroof

  • jpmanring
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010
      While driving down the road yesterday my sunrook just exploded on my 2008 SRX. No one was near enough to me to cause any debris to fly up and hit it although the service manager at the dealership is trying to say that was the cause. That seems to be GM's position without testing how hard it would be to break. Anyone else having this issue? I have filed a complaint with the NHTSA in hopes that this will get the proper attention. A little research has turned up that this issue has been happening as far back as 2005.