RE: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] CTS 09 tire noise

  • William Sing
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2010

      I have the same and the dealer had tried to fix several times, they have changed the shock absorbers and some other stuff but no luck.  Let me know if you find the problem.

      We have a CTS 09 that has alot of noised coming from right side tire area , does any else hear this, it sounds like a door is open, it is strang since rest of car is perfectly quiet