Re: Cool Deal....

  • ja70cad
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9 12:23 AM
      Thanks Wildcat,
      The pics show the car before I lowered it about 4". I think it looks
      even better now. I'll have to take some pics soon and post them. As
      far as the engine goes it's a 76 500 bored .040 over with 10:1
      pistons, 76cc "950" heads pocket ported, MTS #15 cam, true roller
      timing set, Pertronix Ignitor, MSD 6A ignition controller, Edelbrock
      intake, Holley Street Avenger 770 cfm, Sanderson blockhugger headers,
      2-1/2" duals with Flowmasters, and 2400 stall Edge Racing torque
      converter. Meats are 275/40/17's in the rear and 245/45/17's up
      front. Wheels are Boyds Imperials. I'll be intalling a 150 - 200 shot
      of nitrous soon too. I can't wait! Actually I have to get the motor
      back in the car first.. I broke a piston a while back and I just
      about got her buttoned back up and ready to roll... Well if there's
      anything else you want to know.......
      Juan Ayon

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "wildcatkit52"