Re: 500 Cad into my 65 Chevelle wagon

  • John Crosson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2002
      Thanks Jeff,
      My new engine came complete from trans yoke to a oil filter
      relocation kit . A pan was given to me by a new friend. It has two
      drain plugs. One on the forward, very shalow sump, and one one the
      rear. He said it was a front wheel drive pan. I should be able to try
      fitting the engine and trans in tomorrow. My entire front clip is off
      of the car at this time. That should make this conversion easy.

      Thanks
      John C