16X8 Wheels for 79-85 Eldo Price reduced (Trans Am Wheels)

  • Cody G. Carson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      16X8 silver 1997 TA $350 (flat spoke star) 16x8 Chrome 1998 (twisted
      spoke star) $745 Pictures in phoht album. email me at:
      uplink2jesus@... for more details. I live in Arkansas; zip is
      72002 aproximate shipping cost will be $60-$80 (guestimated)for one
      set of four. All wheels are straight. Silver set= some minor curb
      rash on all four, but not noticable unless bent down and looking
      closley at wheels, also some yellowish stain on the back sidfe of two
      of them-CANNOT BE SEEN WHEN MOUNTED ON CAR. Chrome set: two are show
      quality, two have a shallow scratch on the outer most part of the rim
      that won't be seen when tires are mounted. One scratch looks like a
      curb scrap, and one scratch looks like a mark from a wheel weight. I
      checked with a local salvage yard. They want $650 for the silver set
      and $1,000 for the Chrome set, so I think I am priced for a quick
      sale. I am experimenting with wheel sales as a way to fund a cheap
      film, so get involved in show business(ha ha)and buy my wheels.