Re: Performance Engines

  • Cody G. Carson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
      I checked out the site. I saw the usual Chevy/Ford boring stuff, and even something for Subaru. But I did NOT see a Cadillac 500 or Northstar in any category¬Ö So is this message some sort of Spam ad? Or are you guys wanting to get into the Cadillac Northstar and big block market? I seriously doubt that anyone who has had a 472/500 or Northstar under their hood would be interested in anything non-Cadillac you have to offer. You see, Cadillac hotroders are engine centered. While anything Cadillac powered is a cool ride, any Cadillac powered by a "heavy Chevy" has been downgraded. If you want our business, you need to provide us with the only brand of engine worthy of our cars.