Performance Engines

  • jisantangelo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009

      Promar Performance Engines offers a full line of Crate Engines and Custom Engines. You can get a Performance Engine or a Crate Engine that is designed for increased horsepower and torque with a price that won't empty your wallet. If you need a more serious Performance Engine or are looking for something specific just give us a call at 800-422-6022.
    • Cody G. Carson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
        I checked out the site. I saw the usual Chevy/Ford boring stuff, and even something for Subaru. But I did NOT see a Cadillac 500 or Northstar in any category¬Ö So is this message some sort of Spam ad? Or are you guys wanting to get into the Cadillac Northstar and big block market? I seriously doubt that anyone who has had a 472/500 or Northstar under their hood would be interested in anything non-Cadillac you have to offer. You see, Cadillac hotroders are engine centered. While anything Cadillac powered is a cool ride, any Cadillac powered by a "heavy Chevy" has been downgraded. If you want our business, you need to provide us with the only brand of engine worthy of our cars.