My Small Part of Cadillac Racing History

  • Cody G. Carson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2009

      I thought you might get a smile out of this. I included 3 links. It is the same post in 3 different Cadillac forums so there is no need to link to all three; I included the other two incase you have trouble linking to the first forum link. This is about me restoring and racing my 70 Eldorado in the 1986 SCCA autocross on campus at the U of A in Fayetteville, Arkansas . There are several pictures, but they were water-damaged and did not scan well.

      Links: http://caddy500.com/index.php?topic=978.0

               http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=21503

               http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22330

      Cody G. Carson