72 eld complete or a Delco Auto control

  • johnnyacus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2002
      Looking for a complete heater core assembly (all the under dash parts
      for heating and cooling for the 72) and or the Delco automatic
      controler. If you have pictures e-mail them to me and I will pass
      them along. Or he may also buy any whole 72 Elds parts cars for sale.
      This ad has been posted for a friend so please contact Everette at
      (850)623-2172
      Thanks.
      John C
      Pensacola FL