RE: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Wax recommendations/experience for Black CTS V

  • Toby Bertrand
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2009

      I also have a black 2009 CTS V, and I have owned several black vehicles in the past, and lately, I’ve found Meguier’s NXT to perform well. If you are looking for a very good clay bar, www.Griotsgarage.com has the best I’ve used.

      Toby Bertrand

      Failsafe Controls, LLC

      Office: 337-365-2493

      Fax: 337-369-6223

      cid:image003.jpg@01C9A265.52F9D0B0

      www.failsafecontrols.com

      I have done extensive reading on line about the different type of wax to use on my 2009 black on black CTS V and haven't reach a solid conclusion. Any recommendations along with experience on what is the best product to use on black.
      Thanks
      NALOS

    • C H
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2009