09 Platinum ESV performance upgrades

  • heather_c_darby
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2009
      I recently purchased an 09. I had a 07 with touring exhaust and GM cold air intake. I was really happy with the performance increase. GM does not offer the CAI for the 09. The dealer says he found a better one. He also wants to put in a corsa cat back exhaust (touring again I don't want a pickup) and a performance chip. I am not a gear head just think the ESV needs a little more get up because of the weight increase. Thoughts, comments or experience? What about the chip? They're saying download and save the factory settings. They are also saying I could see 500 horsepower.