Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Assoc IPOd hookup

  • cigarandscotch@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2008
      All
      I have a 2008 STS. Can anyone me a get a IPod direct connect to my radio ? GM tells me it doesn't exist. Thanks all

      From: "memphisbread27"
      Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 00:55:19 -0000
      To: <Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] SIRIUS RADIO

      Has anyone added the hidden Sirius radio box their 2006 DTS? This is
      specially made for GM vehicles they advertise.

    • stumpff606
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2009
        Are you talking about the box that replaces the XM box?? I think the
        number was SIR GM1 or something like that. If so, I've done that on
        several Corvettes but it can't be very different for a Cadillac.
        Do you have XM in the car now??