SIRIUS RADIO

  • memphisbread27
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2008
      Has anyone added the hidden Sirius radio box their 2006 DTS? This is
      specially made for GM vehicles they advertise.
    • cigarandscotch@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2008
        All
        I have a 2008 STS. Can anyone me a get a IPod direct connect to my radio ? GM tells me it doesn't exist. Thanks all

        From: "memphisbread27"
        Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 00:55:19 -0000
        To: <Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] SIRIUS RADIO

        Has anyone added the hidden Sirius radio box their 2006 DTS? This is
        specially made for GM vehicles they advertise.

      • stumpff606
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2009
          Are you talking about the box that replaces the XM box?? I think the
          number was SIR GM1 or something like that. If so, I've done that on
          several Corvettes but it can't be very different for a Cadillac.
          Do you have XM in the car now??