price motorsports adapter

  • caig campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2002
      does anyone have the address to price motorsports? they sell a cnc'd
      ford to caddy adapter, but i can't find them on the web again. if
      anyone has any info on them, let me know. thanks.
    • Juan Ayon
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2002
        http://www.pricemotorsport.com/index.html

        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "caig campbell"