hello i would like to get some help please

  • Rael
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2008
      hello im new here, so bare with me . i have a 472 and would like to
      put it in to my 87 k5 blazer. can anyone help me out that has done
      this before and help out as much as they can
      thank u for all your help
    • Gary Mulholland
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2008
        I can't directly answer your question, but this message board might have
        more info:
        http://www.cadillacpower.com/forum/index.php#1
        Gary