2008 escalade 2nd row conversion

  • Mitch Weiner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2008
      Uh oh, 3 rd baby comming and need the bench seat in lieu of the captains chairs that are in the second row.  2008 withTan leather.  Is this possible?  Maybe I should have bought the EXT...

      Mitch Weiner

    • bobtra98
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2009
        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, Mitch Weiner
        <mitchweiner@...> wrote:

        > Uh oh, 3 rd baby comming and need the bench seat in lieu of the
        captains chairs that are in the second row.  2008 withTan leather.  Is
        this possible?  Maybe I should have bought the EXT...
        > Mitch Weiner

        Mitch,

        I had a dealer offer to swap buckets for bench for $150 labor (I think
        they prefer to have the buckets). Of course, the offer was made while
        I was looking to buy his ESV...