Can I put 22" asanti wheels and low profile tires on my 2005 STS Cadillac safly?

  • rednicktennis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9 5:01 PM
      I found some beautiful 22"Asanti Rims and low profile tires. Please let
      me know if there is any problems driving with them.

      I hope the size is not a problem.
      Thanks
    • B. Lee Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9 6:15 PM
        Clearance is definitely the biggest potential problem.  You will notice a difference in the ride with the
        low-profile tires....don't forget to re-calibrate the speedometer....

        Good luck!
        Lee