2008 dts

  • Barbara Maunus
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2008
      Hi everyone! I just got a new DTS, and really love it. Are there any SAFE performance upgrades to the northstar v8? a great little engine.

      thanks!

      bob
    • Londy Bracale
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2008
        I have a 2004 CTS and I would like cool chrome or stainless tail pipes. My pipe is 2" dia from the outside. Advance auto has some in stock that fit however, the pipe sticks out way to far. Has anyone found a short pipe to fit a CTS?

        -LB