500 ci

  • Mason
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 20 6:19 PM
      Does anyone know if Cadillac Motorsports Development is still in
      business? I have a 1975 500 ci engine that I am planning on putting in
      my '38 Pontiac and I am looking for speed parts for the engine. I had
      purchased parts from them in the mid '80s for the 500 I put in my '82
      Cheve pickup but, have lost all contact information. I think they moved
      to Chicago from Ca. but I'm not sure. Any help with locating them or
      other places to get parts would be grately appreciated
    • Sean Janne
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 20 6:27 PM
        They are now called "Cad Company" http://www.cad500parts.com/

        Regards,
        Sean Janne

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 20 7:26 PM
          That website does not exist.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 20 7:49 PM
            It must be your computer, because it works fine for me!  http://www.cad500parts.com/

            Sean Janne

            --- On Sun, 7/20/08, Londy Bracale <lbracale@...> wrote:

            That website does not exist.

            .

          • Londy Bracale
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 20 8:19 PM
              your not pasting it correctly. This is what you posted: http://www.cad500parts.com/ which pulls up nothing.
              Except with a space between the word parts which can not be correct.

                Except with a space between the word parts which can not be correct.

                  > Does anyone know if Cadillac Motorsports Development is still in
                  > business? I have a 1975 500 ci engine that I am planning on putting
                  in
                  > my '38 Pontiac and I am looking for speed parts for the engine. I had
                  > purchased parts from them in the mid '80s for the 500 I put in my '82
                  > Cheve pickup but, have lost all contact information. I think they
                  moved
                  > to Chicago from Ca. but I'm not sure. Any help with locating them or
                  > other places to get parts would be grately appreciated

                  Try www.caddy500.com. It,s a forum and can line you up with vendors
                  who specialize in big caddy's

                  Dick
                • Mason
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 21 8:10 AM
                    Thank you to all that responded, The web site works for me. Thanks
                    again, Mason