Vic Edelbrock, Art Himsl, John D'Agastino Live Rockabilly on Hot Rods n Heels

  • K9 Kohl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15 12:14 PM
      Tonight is going to be hot with the owner of Edelbrock Manifolds Vic
      Edelbrock himself will be on the show tonight. Also on will be John
      D,Agastino Art Himsl and our team members from Ca and Ill NHRA Wally
      winner Lisa Kubo and Donna The Car Show Girl. Also tonight live in the
      studio will be Liz Kilgo, Freddie Lewis, Diamond Lil and Dave Smith and
      The Country Rebels for a 3 hour special show as they will all be
      jamming for you live as we gear up for The Radio Free Nashville Concert
      and Cruise In July 26th at 4pm in the French Quarter at 823 Woodland
      St. Nashville Tn. So tune in tonight at 8pm central on
      www.radiofreenashville.com And next weeks big guest is The Big Daddy
      Himself Don Garlits.
    • Gary Mulholland
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15 1:36 PM