Re: potter's intake (please respond)

  • caig campbell
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002
      really?? if i go the route of ford dapters, i think i'd get the one
      from price motorsports. it looks pretty sharp. which ford intake
      would you suggest? what intakes have you run? thanks.

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., caddycarlo
      <caddycarlo@c...> wrote:
      > the intake is very big (514 cid) and low speed responice will be
      very poor . you would have to put a very small carb on it to keep the
      air speed up . if you can find an adaptor and a 460 torquer two you
      would be better off.
      > caddycarlo

      i'd
      > like
      > > some input from you guys that have one. thanks.
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > Service.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.
    • caig campbell
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002
        thanks. any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

        <caddycarlo@c...> wrote:
        > the one I recommended was the torker II . I have run everything
        from the stock intake to a sheet metal tunnel ram all on the street.
        and yes I have a potter but I would use it for drag only.

        Service.
      • caddycarlo
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002

          <caddycarlo@c...> wrote:
          > the intake is very big (514 cid) and low speed responice will be
          very poor . you would have to put a very small carb on it to keep the
          air speed up . if you can find an adaptor and a 460 torquer two you
          would be better off.
          > caddycarlo

          Service.