Re: potter's intake (please respond)

  • caig campbell
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002
      really?? if i go the route of ford dapters, i think i'd get the one
      from price motorsports. it looks pretty sharp. which ford intake
      would you suggest? what intakes have you run? thanks.

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., caddycarlo
      <caddycarlo@c...> wrote:
      > the intake is very big (514 cid) and low speed responice will be
      very poor . you would have to put a very small carb on it to keep the
      air speed up . if you can find an adaptor and a 460 torquer two you
      would be better off.
      > caddycarlo

      i'd
      > like
      > > some input from you guys that have one. thanks.
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > Service.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.
    • caddycarlo
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002

        <caddycarlo@c...> wrote:
        > is this for a car that you will drive on a regular basis?
        > caddycarlo

        Service.

      • caig campbell
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002
          thanks. any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

          <caddycarlo@c...> wrote:
          > the one I recommended was the torker II . I have run everything
          from the stock intake to a sheet metal tunnel ram all on the street.
          and yes I have a potter but I would use it for drag only.

          Service.
        • caddycarlo
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002

            <caddycarlo@c...> wrote:
            > the intake is very big (514 cid) and low speed responice will be
            very poor . you would have to put a very small carb on it to keep the
            air speed up . if you can find an adaptor and a 460 torquer two you
            would be better off.
            > caddycarlo

            Service.