Re: potter's intake (please respond)

  • caig campbell
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002
      yes, i will drive the car quite a bit. i'll drive it atleast 3 days
      a week, but it's not my only ride.

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., caddycarlo
      <caddycarlo@c...> wrote:
      > is this for a car that you will drive on a regular basis?
      > caddycarlo

      if
      > anyone reading this has one, please give me some feedback. i'd
      like
      > some input from you guys that have one. thanks.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.
    • caig campbell
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002
        really?? if i go the route of ford dapters, i think i'd get the one
        from price motorsports. it looks pretty sharp. which ford intake
        would you suggest? what intakes have you run? thanks.

        <caddycarlo@c...> wrote:
        > the intake is very big (514 cid) and low speed responice will be
        very poor . you would have to put a very small carb on it to keep the
        air speed up . if you can find an adaptor and a 460 torquer two you
        would be better off.
        > caddycarlo

        Service.
      • caddycarlo
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002

          <caddycarlo@c...> wrote:
          > is this for a car that you will drive on a regular basis?
          > caddycarlo

          Service.

        • caig campbell
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002
            thanks. any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

            <caddycarlo@c...> wrote:
            > the one I recommended was the torker II . I have run everything
            from the stock intake to a sheet metal tunnel ram all on the street.
            and yes I have a potter but I would use it for drag only.

            Service.
          • caddycarlo
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002

              <caddycarlo@c...> wrote:
              > the intake is very big (514 cid) and low speed responice will be
              very poor . you would have to put a very small carb on it to keep the
              air speed up . if you can find an adaptor and a 460 torquer two you
              would be better off.
              > caddycarlo

              Service.