potter's intake (please respond)

  • caig campbell
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002
      i'm very seriously considering buying one of potter's intakes. if
      anyone reading this has one, please give me some feedback. i'd like
      some input from you guys that have one. thanks.
    • caddycarlo
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002
        is this for a car that you will drive on a regular basis?
        caddycarlo

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002
          yes, i will drive the car quite a bit. i'll drive it atleast 3 days
          a week, but it's not my only ride.

          --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., caddycarlo
          <caddycarlo@c...> wrote:
          > is this for a car that you will drive on a regular basis?
          > caddycarlo

          Service.
        • caig campbell
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002
            really?? if i go the route of ford dapters, i think i'd get the one
            from price motorsports. it looks pretty sharp. which ford intake
            would you suggest? what intakes have you run? thanks.

            <caddycarlo@c...> wrote:
            > the intake is very big (514 cid) and low speed responice will be
            very poor . you would have to put a very small carb on it to keep the
            air speed up . if you can find an adaptor and a 460 torquer two you
            would be better off.
            > caddycarlo

            Service.
          • caddycarlo
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002

              <caddycarlo@c...> wrote:
              > is this for a car that you will drive on a regular basis?
              > caddycarlo

              Service.

            • caig campbell
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002
                thanks. any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

                <caddycarlo@c...> wrote:
                > the one I recommended was the torker II . I have run everything
                from the stock intake to a sheet metal tunnel ram all on the street.
                and yes I have a potter but I would use it for drag only.

                Service.
              • caddycarlo
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 20, 2002

                  <caddycarlo@c...> wrote:
                  > the intake is very big (514 cid) and low speed responice will be
                  very poor . you would have to put a very small carb on it to keep the
                  air speed up . if you can find an adaptor and a 460 torquer two you
                  would be better off.
                  > caddycarlo

                  Service.