Re: eldo tranny/differential

  • fire_khan
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2002
      Hey Cody, check this link out... found it on google. All about the
      FWD Motorhomes, looks like the 8 lug is just an adapter, otherwise
      the front end, control arms and all, look IDENTICAL do the FWD
      Eldos.

      http://www.california.com/~eagle/front.html

      FireKhan aka Solaris

      --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "Cody G. Carson"
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2002
        caddylackn,

        Since the internal parts in the TH425 are same as a TH400,
        I bet you could swap in the planetary gears needed for a
        lower 1st gear. Fyi - some 1 ton trucks/buses and rwd
        motorhomes had lower 1st [maybe 2nd too?]. The aftermarket
        has the planatary sets too. Pricey though.
        Dave