Torque Pig

  • fletchjz
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2002
      I seem to recall seeing a detailed article on building a 500 Cad, I
      think it was from Hotrod Magazine. If someone can point me to a site
      that has this I would appreciate it.

      Jim Zenor
    • Juan Ayon
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2002
        Here you go...
        http://www.eldocountry.com/eldo/

        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@y..., "fletchjz"
        <jimzenor@c...> wrote:
        > I seem to recall seeing a detailed article on building a 500 Cad,
        > think it was from Hotrod Magazine. If someone can point me to a
        site
        > that has this I would appreciate it.
        >
        > Jim Zenor
      • Tom McKenna
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2002
          "Street Rodder" did a whole series on a 500 build up a few years ago.

          Tom