Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Brand New 512 For sale BIG MODS

  • Jay Warfel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      It has the 120cc heads, they have been opened up all the way by Ultra Power
      Performance Engines, same shop that did the engine. Heads were only (if
      any) milled to get them flat. Yes, they have 2.19 & 1.84 swirl polished
      stainless valves. Block deck I am not sure of but I have been assured by
      many people Al included that this is a pump gas motor. I was making this a
      street motor. One that needed 18.5" wide tires but a streeter none the
      less. Intake will be edelbrock, and I am going to do some messing around
      when they dyno it, but I am going to try a quad, and then a 950 or 1050 see
      what happens. It is non adjustable shaft rockers but the machine shop is
      handling the setup of that. I will probably go with the MSD or I will buy a
      stocker and upgrade it myself. The intake, carb, and dist. are all
      variables and if I get a serious buyer they will have a say in it. As for
      dyno #'s I am expecting to see around 450 HP and 500 ft/lb. but I really
      don't know. Any other q's just let me know.

      Jay Warfel
      Muncie, IN