Re: [Cadillac_Performance_Association] Brand New 512 For sale BIG MODS

  • Vern Lochtefeld
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2002
      Jay,

      What heads, are they the 120cc heads off of the 76 or the 76cc heads off a 68 to
      73 engine? Have they been ported and flowed if so by who? Have they been
      decked if so how much and what valves 2.19-1.84s? After you decked the block
      how far down the hole is the piston? I need to determine about what the
      compression is and is it a pump gas motor. What intake and carberator? Is the
      the non adjustable shaft rocker system? If you did not get killed on the cost
      of machine work, assembly and dynoing you should be able to get at least what
      you have in it back out. Good dyno numbers help alot. What did you do with the
      distributor?

      Scoggins Dickie Performance sent me an email yesterday that they have a special
      not sure if it is an advertised special on the fully assembled delux 502 502 for
      $6,714. That is $480 off what they normally sell it for and they alwayse at
      least match anyones advertised price. They also are running a one item special
      on anthing truck shipped in the continental US for $75. That would also save
      about an extra $250 in shipping to my area.

      Vern Lochtefeld
      Englewood OH