ANYONE HELP??? 4.9 QUESTION

  • CHRIS
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5 4:35 PM
      hello im new to the group me and my brother are into pontiac fiero's
      and were looking into installing a gm 4.9 into them.. the question i
      have is what mods can be done to this engine to get the most
      hp/tourque... and whats the most hp i can hope to get out of this
      engine?
    • brianlisser <Brian1@vampirethemasquerade
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2002
        --- In Cadillac_Performance_Association@yahoogroups.com, "CHRIS"
        <bigshady0001@y...> wrote:
        > hello im new to the group me and my brother are into pontiac
        fiero's
        > and were looking into installing a gm 4.9 into them.. the question
        > have is what mods can be done to this engine to get the most
        > hp/tourque... and whats the most hp i can hope to get out of this
        > engine?

        Pennock's Fiero Forum...lots of 4.9 Fiero info there.

        Dragon1/Brian
      • brianlisser <Brian1@vampirethemasquerade
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2002
          <bigshady0001@y...> wrote:
          > hello im new to the group me and my brother are into pontiac
          fiero's
          > and were looking into installing a gm 4.9 into them.. the question
          > have is what mods can be done to this engine to get the most
          > hp/tourque... and whats the most hp i can hope to get out of this
          > engine?

          Pennock's Fiero Forum...lots of 4.9 Fiero info there.

          Dragon1/Brian
        • Pollorey
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 12, 2002
            You can also join: CaderoOwnersForum@yahoogroups.com
            Do a search on Cadero there are at least two sites.